I recently attended the Dressed To Give Fashion Show sponsored by Luminance. Here are my favourite looks from the event and some notes on what went down…
- Dressed To Give was a charity fashion show with proceeds going to women & children in risk and the Lupus Foundation, sponsored by Luminance.
- The fashion show was produced by international producer Jan Malan.
- Guests included CEO of Luminance Dr Judy Dlamini, President of WIZO Foundation Helen Maisel Trisk, Founder of SA Fashion Week Lucilla Booyzen, designers David Tlale, Suzaan Heyns, Erre, Laduma Ngxokolo, Rahim Rawjee; editors Jenny Andrew, Sharon Becker, Jacquie Myburg, actress Terry Pheto. Performances from Louise Carver, Laurie Levine & DJ Kimmy K
- Caster Semenya walked the runway in Row-G
- David Tlale showed exclusive pieces from his collection
- MaXhosa by Laduma debuted his latest collection
- Suzann Heyns collaborated with Franz Grabe to bring the Tree Of Life theme across in the opening scene.