Sometimes it’s difficult to find a lovely picnic spot, if one lives in Johannesburg. So when I heard about the newly launched Mystery Picnics, I was keen to find out more.
Mystery Picnics, hosted in Johannesburg, should be an entertaining night out, and its theme is “A Vintage Affair.” I’m already creating a mental look book/mood board for what I can wear, and I guess I will be taking out my 1920’s paraphernalia from previous Madame Zingara events and themed birthday parties.
You have a choice of bringing your own picnic basket or you can order a picnic basket along with your ticket.
This is what your ticket includes:
- One Entry Ticket to the Mystery Picnic at a unique location
- Live Entertainment throughout the evening
- Chair & Sharing Table
- Mystery Pack
- Access to the Cash Bar
- And more exciting promos to enthrall
This is what you need to bring along:
- Your own selection of tasty picnic treats to enjoy
- Vintage table décor
- Cutlery, crockery and plastic or pewter wine or champagne glasses. NO GLASS ALLOWED
- Most of all: your creative flair in accordance with the theme – A Vintage Affair
What you can buy:
- Order a picnic basket along with your ticket
- Vouchers for preferred pricing on various drinks
Date: Saturday, 29 November 2014
Place: The Mystery is in the location, and details will be released to ticket holders in the last phase.
For more info, visit:
I have a double ticket worth R800 to give away to this exciting event, for one reader. All you have to do to enter, is subscribe to Mzansi Life and Style, and then leave a comment below this post, in the comments section, telling me why you’d like to win and ideas for the theme of “A Vintage Affair.” I’ll announce the winner’s name on Friday, 7 November 2014. Please ensure that you include your email address (only I can see it) so that I can get hold of you, should you be the lucky winner.